This is a summary of our privacy statement. If you want to see in more detail how we handle your data, you can read it here in our privacy statement. Click here to look at or download our statement.
Maltstock processes personal data for the provision of services to guests and visitors to its website and events.
Which personal data can Maltstock process?
- E-mail address,
- phone number
- Age/ date of birth
- IP address
- Image and sound recordings
- Your membership of a group visiting Maltstock
For what purposes can Maltstock process personal data?
- MALTSTOCK uses the obtained personal data in the first instance to execute the agreement that it makes with Visitors in the context of visits to Events, the Website as well as possible and for internal administration.
- MALTSTOCK can use personal data:
- For the purpose of being able to deliver the ordered tickets or products to the right person;
- For the purpose of being able to deliver the uncontracted services to the right person;
- In order, if the Visitor so requests, to change the order or to block it in case of loss or theft;
- For the purpose of establishing that the Visitors are older than 18 years;
- To inform the Visitor about changes regarding tickets and / or about activities organized by MALTSTOCK and Events, for example via a newsletter;
- For the purpose of entering into, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with its (potential) customers, or for improving the services and products;
- For the application and implementation of legal obligations.
- Because MALTSTOCK can have a legitimate interest in processing data for commercial activities.
- MALTSTOCK or a media partner can make (and have) pictures, movies, sound and / or sound recordings during the Event. MALTSTOCK can use these pictures, movies and recordings on the Website or to promote Events via social media networks, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or YouTube. In addition, the recordings can be used on the media channels of the media partner (s), possibly including radio and / or television. Images taken in the context of camera surveillance can be used by MALTSTOCK for safety purposes.
- MALTSTOCK can send newsletters by e-mail. If the Visitor no longer wishes to receive a newsletter, use can be made of the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
- Any back-ups of the stored data made by MALTSTOCK for the optimal functioning of the systems will only be used to repair the systems in case of a failure.
- Surf data and click behavior: Surf data that MALTSTOCK collects can be stored and used to statistically analyze and optimize the visit to and use of the Website. Surf data is anonymized (insofar as possible). Only anonymised data can be passed on to third parties, such as Google Analytics.
The data are not used for purposes other than those described above.
With whom does Maltstock share personal data?
Maltstock may share personal information with suppliers if this is necesary for the our Event or services. For example: Maltstock being a private event, we and The Buitencentrum Venue, need to know who is on the premisses during Maltstock. For this purpose we will share your name with The Buitencentrum Venue.
MALTSTOCK takes the protection of personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification.
Should the Visitor have the impression that his data are not secure or that there are indications of misuse, or if the Visitor wishes more information about the security of personal data collected by MALTSTOCK, Maltstock can be contacted via the Contact form.
MALTSTOCK reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement. The Visitor is advised to regularly examine the current Privacy Statement with regard to changes. If those changes are substantial, MALTSTOCK