Maltstock is a relaxed whisky weekend. We start Friday afternoon, and everybody stays on site until Sunday after breakfast. We have accommodation on site, so you don't have to go anywhere. Because we don't have sessions of just a few hours, there's plenty of time to just sit down and enjoy great whisky. And meet old and new friends. Relaxed isn't it? What also is relaxed is that it's an all-inclusive weekend
We like things relaxed. So Maltstock is an all-inclusive weekend.
- 2 nights accommodation in dorms
- A terrific Scottish breakfast both mornings made by The Hielander Scottish restaurant
- 2 dinners (a Grand Buffet on Friday and a relaxed BBQ on Saturday)
- Lunch en fruits during the Saturday
- Midnight snacks
- All drinks during the weekend (coffee, tea, soft drinks, beers)
- Whisky! There's a big share and enjoy table where you can freely enjoy the whisky everyone brings.
- Masterclasses. everyone will get to attend 2 masterclasses
- Campfire including a tasting
- A retox walk through the beautiful nature surrounding the Maltstock venue
- A pub-style whisky quiz with some great prizes
- Midnight cafe to dance the night away
- Lots of very relaxed likeminded whisky enthusiasts
There's also a big raffle with amazing prizes to be won. Raffle tickets obviously not included. And Jeroen Koetsier will be present with his fantastic collection of amazing bottles, which he will be offering by the dram for very relaxed prizes
Every year we have some truly amazing masterclasses, the people hosting the masterclass know what crowd they can expect. The masterclasses are free, and everyone will get to attend at least 2, but often 3. One of the beautiful things about Maltstock is that the industry people usually stay the weekend to enjoy Maltstock just like any other visitor. There's plenty of time to have a talk and share a dram with them
At Maltstock you will actually have time to sit down and share and enjoy whisky with old and new friends.
Maltstock is all about fun, sharing and enjoying. The unique thing about Maltstock is that every visitor brings whisky to Maltstock he\she wants others to taste. These bottles visitors place on large tables, which results in 200+ open bottles free to try, taste and enjoy
The first time Maltstock took place in 2009. Boy we had some great fun, we relaxed Masterclasses, made awesome friends, shared outstanding drams and made memories for a lifetime. To relive Maltstock in a way, we have posted photos and movies from previous Maltstock weekends here:
Here you can find an example of a previous program Click Here